This light but flavorful cocktail recipe serves two - perfect for a spring or summertime date night!
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 20 sprigs fresh mint
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 oz. white rum
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 4 oz. sparkling water
- 2 slices of grapefruit for garnish
- ice as needed
- In a small saucepan, add sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and cook on low heat until sugar dissolves, about 1-2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Into each glass, add half the fresh mint and half of the lime juice. Muddle to bring out the flavor of the mint.
- Add ice.
- Into each glass, pour 1 oz. rum and 1 oz. grapefruit juice. Stir.
- Top off with sparkling water and garnish with slice of grapefruit and enjoy!
Jennifer Lauerman co-owns Liquor Boy with her husband.